Tuesday 18 December 2018

Carol-fest 2018

Christmas Around the World!

This was one of my favourite concerts. We had 145 students participating in Grades 1, 2 and 3 with 45 readers, 6 soloists and several instrumentalists. Each grade performed 5 songs and Jr. Choir performed 9 in total. That is quite an amazing feat to memorize all their words and learn the actions in just over a month (we began after Remembrance Day).

I have included a few photos that I managed to take while conducting. I apologize for not getting every class. Hopefully, parents can send me their photos at maryellen.martin@cssd.ab.ca

Again, thank you students for a wonderful concert and for being such amazing students to work with. It truly was a gift!

Musically yours,
Mrs. Martin













1 comment:

  1. The photos are wonderful and the concert was amazing!! Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete